Bullet Journal: Weekly Spreads!



As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I have come to the end of my current bullet journal, and to celebrate a year of organization, I am sharing some of my favorite spreads!
I'll be sharing weekly layouts, monthly spreads and other random pages from the last year. Click here for all of my bujo-related blog posts!

Here is part one of my weekly spreads! I included tips and suggestions, and talk about how my bujo style has changed over the past year. I'll be posting more weekly pages soon, but here are a few to start with:

I tried a vertical layout towards the beginning of the year. And of course, it had to be rainbow.

Another vertical layout, with room for notes at the bottom, with a Princess and the Frog quote.

Then I tried a more horizontal boxes look.

Again, a horizontal setup with a fun quote.

I tired to set up this Halloween-themed spread with events and homework separated. (And included a bad pickup line)

Another Halloween-y week with a bad pickup line, this time separated with homework organized by subject on one page and events by day on the second page.

Here I tried to separate events and homework within the day, but as you can see in the next picture, that didn't work out to well for me so...

... I started just listing out homework/upcoming events and tasks on one page, similar to the Halloween-y spreads.

This one is really the same as the previous, but more linear whereas the previous had a more "write wherever and circle things arbitrarily" vibe.

And again, but this time it has a sticker :) Suggestion: Throw in stickers, tickets, pictures and other reminders of your adventures in your bullet journal!

Since this week was Thanksgiving, I only had two days of school, and knew the rest would have few if any tasks, so I tried something a little different, spread out the two school days, and doodled cute animals!

Pretty similar to previous spreads, again with a sticker...

Similar to my Thanksgiving week spread, with a note on when my best friend came back from studying abroad and a little ribbon to remember the lives lost during the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, where an alum from my college bravely protected her children and had her life taken in the process.

This is probably my favorite spread of all, because it's so fun and colorful! I didn't have school this week so I could use the spread to feature Christmas doodles and fun fonts! Tip: Whenever you have a slow/empty week, use it to practice handwriting and drawings!

A more subtle, yet still colorful week leading up to New Year's!


I decided the end of 2016 was a good place to end this post, but I will also be sharing my favorites from 2017! Check out my next post for more of those!

As always, feel free to share this post with others and tag me in your bujo posts! You can find me on tumblr and Instagram at @partstudentpartteacher! I'd love to see how you organize your weeks in your bullet journal! Do you prefer a vertical setup like I did when I started? Or are you more into horizontal layouts? Or do you get even more creative? Let me know!





Comments