Day 2 Alone

so may or may not have wanted to cry at least three times today...


Day 2 being alone did not go as well... The class was very loud all day - we lost three minutes of recess (which I don't like doing), and had a silent dismissal because they just could not stop talking. We did not get to share during writing, because we had to walk back to our tables and repeat our transition and they could not control their volumes. I honestly am so overwhelmed with everything going on and it's just so frustrating when they make it even harder. The teachers I'm working with tell me that they still feel overwhelmed 11, 13, however many years later so... not sure if that's comforting or not...
I am exhausted and overwhelmed and all around frustrated so... yeah. The not-so-glamorous life of a student teacher.

Comments