School Year 2021-2022 Announcement!

Things are a-changing this year!

 


 


Hello everyone!

My name is Stefanie and I am no longer a preschool special education teacher - I'm a prek through second grade special education teacher!

I'll be moving to a new district this year and am very excited. While this will be a big change for me, it will allow me to be closer to home which I really wanted for some personal family reasons, and it is a new experience in the world of special education. The school itself is also amazing because they have a huge focus on anti-bias education, have openly queer staff and staff of color, and have a D/deaf program! All of these aspects are things that make me super excited for the new environment.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know!

As always, thank you for your support. If you want to know more about how you can support my classroom, visit this link https://teachthelove.blogspot.com/p/support-my.html

Love,

Miss D



Comments