Decorating my Teacher Planner


Hi Friends!


If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I recently received my new Plum Paper Teacher Planner!! I am very excited about it and am happy to say that I will be posting a video of the unboxing/walk-through on my new YouTube channel!

But until my computer decides to cooperate (I had it going all day and it only got 8% of the way uploaded...), I'll be sharing some of my decorations to hold you over!

I am a HUGE planner, meaning I love to get things planned way ahead of time, in as many ways as I can, and be super creative with it! So, I started adding in important dates to my teacher planner using some pencils, apples and Band-Aid drawings I did! I started out by drawing my designs on a separate paper (just normal printer paper) and coloring them in. I used mainly my "professional artist markers" because I love drawing and have been trying out my hand at using markers rather than my typical colored pencils, so I had them on hand. After they were all colored, I cut out each design and used a glue stick to place it in my planner. So far, I love the results!


Making my planner "stickers"

Drawing out some pencils for school-related events!

Planning out my "first day of the semester" banner!

 Pencil "Stickers"


Would anyone be interested in a printable version? Let me know!!

The Final Product!

Week 1! PD dates, first day of the college semester, and the first day for the kids!

November is a busy month for me! I have lots of school events, a national conference, and a doctor's appointment! Not sure when my student teaching will end, but probably the last week of this month!

So there's a peek at my planner so far!

I'm sure it will fill up quickly once the year begins!
What kind of teacher planner do you use? Plum Paper like me? Another brand? A teacher-made one from TPT? Let me know in the comments, or on social media!



Comments