New Name! New Logo!


I loved the name "part student part teacher" because it described who I was - even though I was taking over a classroom and the kids saw me as their teacher, I was still learning. While I will continue to learn throughout my teaching career, I felt that after my graduation and with the acceptance of my first teaching position, it was time for a change.

While the most common version of the saying is "be the change you wish to see in the world", I often hear people talking about teaching the change. While I like that, I want to focus on teaching my students to love themselves and one another. Through this, I came up with the name "teach the love".
Please bear with me as I go through the process of changing my name all over the internet now haha!

How do you teach your students love?


Love,
Miss Dominguez

Comments