New Books! - BookCon Haul

Hey y'all! Have you heard of BookCon? It's a magical place where books are free and authors roam the premises, waiting to meet you! I attended this summer and picked up some awesome books to share with you all!



Here's a link to the video I made talking about the books I brought home from BookCon2019:



I also wanted to include links to where you can find these books!

Catalogs:
The Power of Story: Diverse Books for All Readers - Scholastic.com/DiverseBooks
Magination Press's Fall 2019/Winter 2020 Catalog - on.apa.org/magination2019

Children's Books:
Lucy and Lila by Allison Fletcher
Mama, Look! by Patricia Murphy
Boo-Boo! by Carol Zeavin and Rhona Silverbush
Red Yellow Blue by Lysa Mullady
The GayBCs by M.L. Webb
Ricky, the Rock that Couldn't Roll by Jay Miletsky
Guts by Raina Telgemeier (sneak peek)

Young Adult:
Underlined Sneak Peeks
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett
- Scars like Wings by Erin Stewart
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
- The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams
I Read YA Sneak Peeks
- Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly
-The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabrina Khan
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsberg
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
Stranger Things: Darkness on the Edge of Town by Adam Christopher (sneak peek)
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett
I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver



For a behind-the-scenes look at my BookCon adventures, check out my vlog and my bookstagram!




Love,
Miss D

Comments