Teaching this School Year?! (2019-2020)

There's no place like... Preschool!




I'm officially ready to share... This year I'll be teaching preschool special education! I will be heading to a new district to work as a classroom teacher in an ABA classroom! I'll get to work with a team of educators (paras, counselors, OTs, PTs, SLPs, BCBAs, all the letters) to teach three-year-olds and I am so excited!!
Everyone I have talked to in the new school is so nice and I already feel at home. While I still don't have all the details, I have been talking with the staff and even got to start setting up my classroom! I can't wait to share my journey with you all this year as a first year teacher. Thank you to everyone who helped me get here... I love you all so much!

If you want to know more, leave some questions down below and check out my YouTube video! Follow my journey at @teachthelove 😊


Love,


Comments