Looking Chic with TWSC!

 Exciting news!!

I am now an ambassador for The Wright Stuff Chics!! This is an amazing company that sells really cute teacher tees and more. I have a few myself and I love giving them as gifts. Check out my referral link here to support me while getting super cute merch!



What does this mean?

You'll see me posting a lot more about the fun things I get from TWSC, and I earn a small commission every time you order using my link. HOWEVER, the thing I'm most excited for is working with all the other ambassadors!


So be on the lookout for lots of new photos and be sure to order using my link - it doesn't cost you any extra and it helps me to grow!

Thank you!

Love,
Stefanie @teachthelove


I get commissions for purchases made through the included links/code. Please see my about me page for more information.

Comments