Bullet Journal Weekly Spread FREEBIE

Bullet Journal Weekly Spread

If you spend time on pinterest, or any other social media, you may have heard of Bullet Journaling.
Bullet Journaling is a system created by Ryder Carroll. It's basically a planner/journal/notebook combo and is based off of the idea that you find what works for you! Check out more about bullet journaling here!
Anyways, I love bullet journaling and have recently started designing some digital pages to print out and glue into my bullet journal for when I want a different feel for that particular week. I decided to share my latest design with you all! It's based off of my design for next week that I drew by hand. You can find this spread and download it here and see more of my bullet journaling adventures here. If you download my spread, be sure to let me know and tag me in your bujo posts!

part student, part teacher

Comments