Bullet Journal: Monthly Spreads



As I mentioned in my last blog post, I have come to the end of my current bullet journal, and to celebrate a year of organization, I am sharing some of my favorite spreads!
I'll be sharing weekly layouts, monthly spreads and other random pages from the last year. Click here for all of my bujo-related blog posts!


Here are a few of my monthly spreads:

This September spread was my first monthly in this book (I transitioned to this journal shortly after school started) so I kept it pretty simple, but I love how it turned out!

Obviously I didn't do a very good job of keeping up with a doodle-a-day challenge...

Again, nothing special, but I liked this layout because I had room to write my events and it kept everything neat.

Because I had my first monthly in this post, I wanted to end it with my last monthly. I can't wait to start planning out June!

So obviously I didn't share all of my monthly spreads, but these were the ones I liked the best and the ones that worked best for me. I found through trial and error, that I like having this chart/calendar view and having a lot of space to write. How do you do your monthly bujo pages? Tag me @partstudentpartteacher to show me! I love seeing how other people use their bullet journals!


Comments