Bullet Journal: Fun Doodles!

As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I have come to the end of my current bullet journal, and to celebrate a year of organization, I am sharing some of my favorite spreads!
I'll be sharing weekly layouts, monthly spreads and other random pages from the last year. Click here for all of my bujo-related blog posts!

This post is dedicated to all the random doodles and collections throughout my bujo!


Many bullet journals start with a key to help you remember what all those markings mean.

My Year-At-A-Glance for 2016!

My book tracker! I love how this turned out and I am definitely going to make another one in my next bujo/planner! I didn't really use it, but I'm hoping to use my new one more!

After the 100th DCOM came out I decided to rewatch all the Disney Channel Original Movies and made a list/tracker!

NEDA is my favorite organization and I love participating in their events! Visit https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/ for more information!

This needs no explanation.

This is an elephant.

Some of my drawings on my doodle page! Eeyore and Piglet :)
Saying goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017!

Year-At-A-Glance's are fun! I did a sparkly tape border so it was easy to find in my journal.


And we have come to the end of my posts surrounding my first ever bullet journal! BUT I have been posting things from my new planner on Instagram so be sure to check those out!


As always, feel free to share this post with others and tag me in your bujo posts! You can find me on tumblr and Instagram at @partstudentpartteacher! I'd love to see how you decorate your bullet journal!

Love,
Stefanie

Part Student Part Teacher

Comments